Let me start by saying, I’m no lush, but I do so appreciate a good bottomless mimosa brunch. To my knowledge, very few, if any restaurants in San Luis Obispo serve a proper brunch AND offer bottomless mimosas. (Please, correct me if I’m wrong.)
Times have changed my friends! Novo is offering bottomless mimosas along side a three course Creekside brunch (also featuring bottomless Coastal Peaks coffee) for only $39! Shocked? I was too! Proper brunch, fantastic ambiance, and all the sparkling wine you can drink in two hours!
My Sunday brunch was had with one of my best eating friends, and my little dog too. Novo is ultra dog friendly if you didn’t already know. (It happened to be Chi’s Chi’s the little dog’s birthday.) We shared a total of 6 dishes, and it was delightful! Here’s a run down of the dishes we enjoyed:
- Fresh Avocado Shrimp Rolls – rice noodles, julienned vegetables, cilantro, roasted peanuts, ginger soy and chili sauces.
- Fruit Plate – fresh fruit, yogurt, granola.
- Capocollo Benedict – english muffin, capocollo, poached eggs, hollandaise, and roasted potatoes.
- French Toast – brioche, sautéed bananas, pecans, rum caramel sauce.
- Chocolate Torte – strawberry coulis, whipped cream.
- Sundae – vanilla McConnell’s ice cream, with chocolate ganache and toasted hazelnuts
Magnificent! Gather up your people and your dogs and get down to Novo and enjoy brunch ASAP! Reservations are recommend and Sunday Creekside Brunch hours are 10-2. Browse the entire menu or make a reservation here.